Job Opportunities at Dwight Hall
Dwight Hall at Yale seeks a part-time Finance Associate to maintain daily bookkeeping functions and prepare monthly reconciliations.
This position requires 8-10 hours per week split between two days. Hourly compensation commensurate with experience, but please include your requirements or rate in your response.
This role requires a mature individual with a strong sense of responsibility to work independently, who thrives on structure and consistency, and has a solid ability to prioritize, multi-task, and anticipate the needs of the organization.
Current references required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• QuickBooks a must. QuickBooks Online a plus
• Familiarity with fundamentals of not-for-profit accounting highly desirable
• Responsive and anticipatory communication
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Punctuality and accountability
• Solid working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
• All accounts receivable and accounts payable functions (including invoicing and collections)
• Process check and credit card donations
• Reconcile monthly credit card statement
• Other monthly reconciliations, as needed
• 1099 preparation and distribution annually
Please submit your application via email to email@example.com.
Dwight Hall at Yale is an Equal Opportunity Employer.