Are you a Connecticut builder, entrepreneur, or activist?
Collab is a statewide accelerator for Connecticut entrepreneurs. Our main mission is to make entrepreneurship accessible in the State of Connecticut.
We believe that if we prioritize building up the incredible talent already in our state — that will lead to the broadest and deepest progress for the most number of people in the state that we call home.
Through our programming and theory of change, we aim to redefine economic development by making it wider, deeper, and truer.
Accepted entrepreneurs receive:
- A spot in a 10-week workshop series on leadership and entrepreneurship
- Pre-seed funding of $1000
- Free coworking space
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- An assigned mentor from the Collab Mentor Network
- Case-by-case pro bono services from Corporate Partners (legal, marketing, etc.)
- Opportunity to pitch in front of investors and community members.
- Wednesday, September 26, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, October 3, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, October 10, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, October 17, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, October 24, 6-8pm
- Thursday, November 1, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, November 1, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, November 14, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, November 28, 6-8pm
- Wednesday, December 5, 6-8pm - Pitch Day
- Wednesday, December 12, 6-8pm - Final Celebration
In order to ensure that every kind of entrepreneur can participate, Collab will provide assistance and wraparound services as needed — including childcare, transportation, and interpretation/translation services.