Summary of Opportunity:
Student Employment Ref # 23405
Dwight Hall at Yale seeks a communications officer to make connections with external audiences. Specifically, the communications liaison writes and captures content to be featured on the website and newsletters and assist in distribution of stories to various outlets.
1. Written Content Creation
- Manage pipeline of content creation by attending Dwight Hall training, events, and workshops.
- Seek interesting stories through existing resources (Record/Review, Institutional Programs, Weekly Reflections, Weekly Internal Communications, etc.)
- Photograph Dwight Hall events.
- Post written content and photos to the Dwight Hall website.
2. Content Ownership
- Spot-check quality of Events, Opportunities, and written content.
- Identify areas for website improvement, and as needed, be part of team managing change.
Work Study Only
Recurrence of Opportunity:
Jobs, Internships, Fellowships