Student Employment Reference #: 23534
Dwight Hall at Yale seeks a student that is passionate about community engagement to lead the effort to identify, build, and maintain community partnerships and coordinate the connection to programming. This position will think deeply and effectively from the viewpoint of community partners, and will have specific responsibility for the creation of “Potential Actions,” or opportunities for Dwight Hall programs to respond to community-driven opportunities. This is done through synthesizing community-driven conversations held by Dwight Hall staff and students.
- Potential Actions Coordination
- Create “Potential Actions” based on community conversations held by Dwight Hall staff and students.
- Share “Potential Actions” with Dwight Hall programs as created.
- Effectively “hand-off” potential actions through meetings with program leads and community partners
- Community Partnership Team
- Join weekly meetings to discuss community partnerships
- Act as key piece of workflow process that builds community relationships
- Work closely with Research Support to identify 360 view of community partners.
Work Study Only