Summary of Opportunity:
Student Employment Ref # 25394
Dwight Hall at Yale seeks Event Producers as it shifts its gatherings to online platforms for the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
Dwight Hall Event Producer will:
- Provide technical support to presenters and panelists during Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinars, including assistance for screen sharing, enabling/disabling system sounds for video presentations, and managing participants.
- Monitor Chat and Q+A activity during Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinars
- Manage Breakout Rooms as required
- Basic editing and posting of video recordings from Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinars
- Manage event registration / Eventbrite landing page
Number of hours: 6-8 per week
Recurrence of Opportunity:
Jobs, Internships, Fellowships