Student Employment Reference #: 23536
Dwight Hall at Yale is seeking a graduate student to support the Urban Fellows program, with special attention to leadership support, developing community partnerships, and assessment. Urban Fellows is entering its 25th year, and has 35 committed students who work 6-10 hours a week in partnership with a local organization. The correct student will be interested in program management and developing student leaders, ideally with project management skills.
- Leadership Support
- Meet weekly with two student coordinators, providing support and guidance in the development of student leaders
- Where possible, take the lead on special projects of importance to the program (i.e. managing application process, community dinners, advertising, etc.)
- Community Partnerships
- Work closely with Dwight Hall Community Partnerships Team to support the potential and current placements of students with community partners.
- Meet periodically with community partners to develop potential partnerships across Dwight Hall programs
- Reflection and Assessment
- Manage current placements of student by reading and responding to weekly reflections
- Work with the Evaluation and Data Management team to measure the program
Work Study Only