Summary of Opportunity:
Student Employment Office Ref # 23404
Dwight Hall at Yale seeks a Graphic Designer to use their passion and interest to connect Dwight Hall to external audiences. Specifically, the graphic designer would manage the creation of event flyers and event registration as needed. This is a crucial step in the Dwight Hall communications process and will be shared widely throughout the community and across campus.
1. Graphic design- flyers
- Create visually stimulating flyers for Dwight Hall events, workshops, and trainings.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Help determine ways Dwight Hall can improve its social media presence.
2. Event Registration
- Create and post the event online using the created flyer
- Identify areas for website improvement, and as needed, be part of team managing change.
- Provide registrant participant information prior to the start of the event.
- Determine ways to best promote Dwight Hall events.
Work Study Only
Recurrence of Opportunity:
Jobs, Internships, Fellowships