Summary of Opportunity:
Student Employment Ref #: 23409
Dwight Hall at Yale seeks an aspiring Salesforce administrator join the Salesforce Development Team. The student will work as a project manager with direction from Dwight Hall at Yale’s Director of Programming and Evaluation. Students do not need to have experience within the platform, but should desire to learn more about CRMs and will be prepared to sit for administrator certification at the end of the academic year.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Mapping programmatic processes into Salesforce
- Building custom Apps/Objects/Fields
- Design public-facing Qualtrics forms and map to Salesforce.
- Provide program staff with Reports/Dashboards
- Write trainings and monitor user experience
- Develop further integrations
Recurrence of Opportunity:
Multiple Times a Week
Jobs, Internships, Fellowships