Student Employment Reference #: 23535
Dwight Hall at Yale is launching a pilot program, Volunteer Corps, that seeks to connect students of all Yale schools to volunteer opportunities in New Haven. This position will be responsible for growing a pool of potential volunteers, and will have special attention to developing the volunteer recruitment process for specific events. This position will have cross-platform access to our database and communications tools, and will work closely with the Community Partnerships Team, Communications Team, and Data and Evaluation Team.
- Volunteer Corps Recruitment
- Create recruitment system for students interested in responding to community partnership opportunities.
- Create system for partners to submit events
- Event Management
- Develop system that recruits students to specific volunteer opportunities
- Manage volunteer lists and communicate status with community partners
- Ensure all volunteer needs are met, including on the day of the event itself.
Work Study Only