Y2Y is seeking a dynamic self-starter that has demonstrated experience collaborating and managing relationships with multiple stakeholders and takes a project management approach to their work. The Program Manager will serve as a project manager for Y2Y Harvard Square and will coordinate all of the stakeholders operating the shelter (PBHA student leaders, staff, and network staff ) to maintain quality operations and ensure mission fidelity. The ideal candidate is equally passionate about student and youth leadership development and disrupting youth homelessness and thrives in a highly collaborative environment. Additionally, the right program manager is capable of modeling Y2Y Core Values and is deeply committed to social justice and diversity, equity, and inclusion. The Program Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with community partners that strengthen the Y2Y program, as well as coaching, mentoring, and supporting students and holding them accountable in the operation of the shelter.
Salary will be commensurate with experience, around the range of $55,000-$62,000. Y2Y Network offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and Flexible Time Off and supports work-life balance.
To be considered for this position:
- Please submit a resume, and, in lieu of a cover letter, please submit responses to the following questions in no more than 2 pages:
- 1.) Please choose one of Y2Y’s core values (Dignity, Safety, Adaptability, Collaboration, Affirmation) and describe how you exhibit that value in your work/daily life
- 2.) What is the role or experience you’ve had that is most analogous to the program manager position we’re hiring for, especially in the context of homelessness, and/or especially student or youth leadership and guiding their decision-making? Please provide details.
- 3.) Tell us about some of your experience working with diverse and/or historically marginalized communities and your demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion
- Send combined Résumé and responses in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject line: Program Manager [First and Last Name]
Learn more here.