Dwight Hall offers a variety of resources and practice tools to ensure that students can be effective leaders of social change. DH student member groups are eligible to reserve rooms for meetings, events, etc. for no charge and a fleet of vehicles and bus passes are available for transportation to service sites. Members of the broader community can request rooms for a fee. The proceeds help fund DH service and advocacy initiatives.
Click on the appropriate links below to get started!
- Becoming a DH Member Group
- Managing your DH Member Group
- Accessing Funds
- Managing Finances
- Reflection Tools
Practice Tools and Education
- New Haven is Not Our Playground and Rules of Engagement
- The Method
- Day of Service Logistics Manual
- Understanding America: Post-industrial Cities
- So you want to start a nonprofit?