PALS Programs is a nonprofit organization that provides summer camp opportunities for young adults with Down Syndrome and their peers in ten locations across the country.
We are in search of volunteer counselors to join us at our Camp PALS sessions this summer.
- Camp PALS offers sleep-away camps at 10 college campuses from Maine to California which run for one week each.
- Volunteer counselors are paired one-to-one with a camper to provide an opportunity for meaningful relationship building.
- The volunteer program offers opportunities for leadership development throughout the week and after camp.
- We are looking for volunteers who are welcoming, genuine, passionate, supportive, and fun (our values). No experience with the Down syndrome or disability community necessary!
- You can visit our website and check us out on Facebook to get a glimpse of what the PALS experience is like.