Apply to be a 2022-23 ConnectiCorps Service Member here.*
ConnectiCorps supports Connecticut nonprofits in retaining, improving, and expanding services in the areas of food security, antipoverty, and/or housing. We seek to select and place civic-minded, passionate leaders at nonprofits which have been adversely impacted by COVID-19 and are in need of support by volunteers.
What You’ll Do
- Serve for 10 months, on-site, at one of our nonprofit partner locations.
- Complete either 900 or 1,200 hours of AmeriCorps service between September 2022 and July 2023.
- Review, update, or develop safety plans and distancing guidelines for nonprofits.
- Establish innovative ways to generate new volunteers and establish new community partnerships.
- Identify virtual opportunities for volunteers to serve remotely.
- Review, update and/or create volunteer recruitment, onboarding and retention procedures and documentation.
- Make a lasting impact in your community!
What You’ll Gain
- Receive a stipend of $14,400 and a $4,300 Segal Education Award Grant (approximately) for successfully completing a 1,200 hour service term.
- Receive a stipend of $10,800 stipend and a $3,000 Segal Education Award Grant (approximately) for successfully completing a 900 hour service term.
- Access to a variety of training, mentorship, and professional development opportunities.
- A network of peers and colleagues to help propel you throughout your career.
- A true connection to you community.
- Hands on experience in the nonprofit/community service field.
*The application deadline is later than stated on this form.