- Individuals are encouraged to submit equipment requests as early as possible. Dwight Hall does not guarantee the availability of equipment until the request has been approved.
- Equipment must be picked up from and returned to Dwight Hall’s main office during regular business hours (Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM).
- All equipment should be returned as soon as the event they were needed for is over.
- Dwight Hall is no longer requiring a deposit, but equipment borrowers will take full responsibility for the repair or replacement of equipment should it be damaged, lost, or stolen while in their possession. Dwight Hall will issue an invoice for the cost of the repair or replacement.
- Any item that is not returned within a week of the expected date of return will be considered lost and will need to be replaced.
- Damaged equipment should be reported immediately to the Dwight Hall main office at 203 432 2420. If no one is available to take a call, please leave a detailed message. Stolen equipment should be reported immediately to the Yale Police at 203 432 4400 and to the Dwight Hall main office at 203 432 2420.
To submit a request, please use the Equipment Reservation Form.